The flagship in the Seaward range. A high specification recording and programmable appliance tester with download facility to Seaward PATSlite or PATGuard. This unit advantages from both a heavy duty case, a built-in QWERTY keyboard, and dual Parallel and RS232 ports. Designed for professional use in the field. This unit is also compatible with Protag test tag printers.
Testing appliances, and leads in accordance with the AS/NZS 3760:2003. Built in memory records Site, Location, and asset details, in addition to the results of the test. The choice of many professioanl test and tag providers and companies with large testing requirements (eg Manufacturing, hospitality etc). Ideal for use with the Protag printing system
- Earth continuity test
- Insulation test 250V/500V
- Polarity test (ext leads + IEC leads)
- Current leakage run test - class I & II
- Subsitute leakage
Features and specifications
- Display (LCD backlit)
- Programmable test settings
- Programmable PASS/FAIL limits
- Heavy duty folding case
- QWERTY keyboard
- Earth continuity (100mA-25A selectable)
- Appliance 'on' continuity check
- Open circuit, short circuit check
- Data recording with .SSS file output (PATGuard)
- Uploadable memory (only from PATGuard
- Records Site, Location, Asset, Results, Description, Make, and Model
- RS232 compatible
- Parallel printer port
- Mains operated (only)
Earth lead, mains lead, RS232 lead, certificate of conformity.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 08 November, 2006.